Bittle X User Manual 🐶
Easier and more convenient.
Bittle X is an open-source, voice-controlled robot dog. It's a new breed of robotics dog for everyone to learn and play with.
The small but mighty Bittle X has these amazing features:
- Respond to voice commands, performing over 35 predefined actions such as sit, push-up, and backflip with high-performance, lifelike movements. You can switch between English and Chinese using simple voice commands.
- Can be programmed with 10 more customized voice commands performing skills you create. The voice command can be any sound, so it's free from languages.
- Support the newly released Petoi Coding Blocks, C++, and Python.
- Free C++ and (soon to be released) Petoi Coding Blocks(block-based) curricular.
- Equipped with BiBoard, a high-performance ESP32 development board supporting additional modules for robotics/AI/IoT applications.
You can support us by shopping at www.petoi.com/store. Our social media (Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/GitHub) account is @PetoiCamp. Share your build by tagging #bittle #petoi #opencat so that we can repost it for you!
Last Updated: 06/29/2023